Your Negotiating Committee and the Company reached a tentative agreement on Wednesday, March 25, 2015. The tentative agreement was approved by the Grand Lodge on March 30, 2015.
The Tentative Agreement contains:
- wage increases for all employee’s each year of the agreement
- a no lay-off clause for the life of the Agreement
- two five cent increases to the IAM National Pension Plan – one in 2016, one in 2018
- $1,000.00 signing bonus paid in two $500.00 payments – April 2015, January 2016
- introduction of a trial period for video coaching to reduce the need to come to the office
- increased employee contribution to the cost of health care:
January 01, 2016 – 17%
January 01, 2017 – 18%
January 01, 2018 – 20%
Copies of the tentative agreement will be electronically sent to all employees via email. Please make sure that Maria Restuccia and Diane Seddio have your personal email address. There will also be copies available in the lunchroom at the Jericho facility.
If you do not have a personal email address we will make sure that you receive a copy through your Aer Lingus employee email address. Please let us know. We would like to thank everyone for their patience and support all through this process.
We intend to schedule the ratification vote the week of April 20, 2015. The vote will be held at the company offices in Jericho and we will advise every one of the exact date and the times the voting polls will be open.
Diane Seddio Maria Restuccia
POST ON ALL IAM BULLETIN BOARDS