Sisters and Brothers,
The Association Mechanic & Related/Stores Negotiating Committee met with American Airlines the week of May 16th in Dallas. During this week’s sessions, your Negotiating Committee exchanged and discussed the following articles:
- Hours of Service – We exchanged this proposal with the company and engaged in discussions on this article specific to Rebids (Bids).
- Hours of Service – MTS – We passed a counter proposal to American on this article.
- Training-M&R-MTS-MCT-MLS – We issued a proposal on this article to the company.
- Severance – M&R-MLS-MTS-MCT-We submitted our initial proposal on this article to American.
- Field Trips – M&R-MLS-MTS- We developed language to propose to the company on this article.
|Purpose||Preamble||Safety & Health|
|Bulletin Boards||Uniforms||MCT-Dress Attire|
|Sick Leave Leaves of Absence||Leaves of Absence||Part Time Employees/Eliminated|
|Absence from Duty||Representation||Probationary Period|
|Management Rights||No Strike / No Lockout||Fitness for Duty|
|Recognition of Rights and Compliance||System Board of Adjustment/Arbitration||Temporary Employees/Eliminated|
Below is the negotiations schedule for the next four months:
The week of June 20—DCA
The week of June 27—DFW
The week of July 11—DFW
The week of July 25—NYC
The week of August 1—DFW
The week of August 8—DFW
The week of August 22—NYC
The week of August 29—DCA
Jason Best Mike Bush Ken Coley John Coveny
Dale Danker Mark Huﬀman Bennie Martino Gary Peterson
Larry Pike Sean Ryan Jay Sleeman Mark Strength