Sisters and Brothers,
The Association Mechanic & Related/Stores Negotiating Committee met with American Airlines the week of May 23rd in Dallas. During this week’s sessions, your Negotiating Committee exchanged and discussed the following articles:
- Furlough/Severance – M&R, MLS, MTS & MCT -We reached a tentative agreement on this article.
Termination of Employment – This article was incorporated into the Furlough/Severance article and a tentative agreement was reached to eliminate “Furlough/Severance” from the JCBA.
- CORRECTION TO BULLET TWO ABOVE:
- Termination of Employment – This article was incorporated into the Furlough/Severance article; a tentative agreement was reached to eliminate this article.
- Training/Travel Pay – M&R, MLS, MTS & MCT – We exchanged a proposal on this article with the company and are awaiting their response.
- Field Trips/Travel Pay – M&R, MLS, MTS & MCT – Your committee has developed language to adequately address the memberships’ concerns related to this article and is prepared to submit our proposal to the company during the next negotiating session.
|Purpose||Preamble||Safety & Health|
|Bulletin Boards||Uniforms||MCT-Dress Attire|
|Sick Leave||Leaves of Absence||Part Time Employees/
|Absence from Duty||Representation||Probationary Period|
|Management Rights||No Strike / No Lockout||Fitness for Duty|
|Recognition of Rights and Compliance||System Board of Adjustment/Arbitration|| Temporary Employees/
|Furlough/Severance||Termination of Employment/Eliminated|
Below is the negotiations schedule for the next three months
(Corrected from the omission of last week’s bulletin).
|The week of June 13-DFW||The week of June 20—DCA||The week of June 27-DFW|
|The week of July 11—DFW||The week of July 25—NYC||The week of August 1-DFW|
|The week of August 8-DFW||The week of August 22-NYC||The week of August 29-DCA|
Jason Best Mike Bush Ken Coley John Coveny
Dale Danker Mark Huﬀman Bennie Martino Gary Peterson
Larry Pike Sean Ryan Jay Sleeman Mark Strength