The Negotiating Committee resumed negotiations on June 3 – 4, 2015 at Atlantic PHL and reached a Tentative Agreement. Present for Atlantic were Regional VP Glen Gross, Director HR Carole Moore and John Butterworth. Attending for the Union were General Chair Mike Manzo and Chris Beurket, John Watson and Ann Marie Flynn.
- increases to all steps of the wage scales
- increased contribution to the IAM National Pension Fund in two of the three years
- three year agreement
- off scale wage increases of eighty-cents ($.80) per year
- increased Bereavement Leave for Step Parents & Step Relations
- increase in 3rd shift, shift differential
- life insurance increased to 1.5X an employee’s hourly pay rate (minimum $50,000)
- signing bonus of $1,000 per employee
- increase in dry cleaning allowance
- Medical Contribution increase held to the following rates:
Wellness Program Without Wellness
1st Year – current 17% 22%
2nd Year – 18% 23%
3rd Year – 19% 24%
The Tentative Agreement is subject to approval by the Grand Lodge. Upon approval a further bulletin will follow advising all members of the date and polling time of the ratification vote which is tentatively scheduled for Friday, June 12, 2015 at Local Lodge 1776.
Please address any questions you might have to members of your negotiating committee.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Chris Beurket Ann Marie Flynn John Watson
Negotiating Committee Members