Posted June 19, 2014.
Your Negotiating Committee met with the Company on Thursday, June 5 and on Monday, June 16 to negotiate changes to the current Collective Bargaining Agreement. Present for the Company were Glen Gross, VP Regional Operations; Carole Moore, VP Human Resources; John Butterworth, Regional Manager PHL and Stephen Polonski, General Manager PNE.
Your Negotiating Committee reached a Tentative Agreement with the Company on Monday, June 16, 2014.
The agreement includes the following:
- June 16, 2014 – wage increase of $.82 per hour
- June 16, 2015 – wage increase of $.82 per hour
- June 16, 2016 – wage increase of $.82 per hour
- Increased Lead pay for both Line Service & Customer Service
- One additional floating Holiday
- Increased bereavement leave
- Increase in 3rd shift, shift differential
- Positive changes to the attendance “points” policy
- Signing bonus – $700
A ratification vote will be scheduled for Tuesday, June 24, 2014. It will take place at the Base between the hours of 12:00PM – 4:00PM. Members of your Negotiating Committee and General Chair Mike Manzo will be available to give an explanation of the agreement and to answer any questions or concerns you have prior to voting.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience and support during this process.
POST ON ALL IAM BULLETIN BOARD