We are pleased to announce for the first time, we have organized a system-wide enrollment at our ExpressJet bases for National Group Protection (NGP) supplemental benefits that are available to you as an IAM member.
National Group Protection (NGP) will be in the crew rooms in February and March to conduct a supplemental benefits enrollment for IAMAW District 142 members at ExpressJet. Please meet in person with a benefit counselor to enroll or make changes to your existing coverage. Members can enroll in any of the crew rooms, not just your base location.
Accident Insurance · Cancer Insurance · Critical Illness Coverage
Short Term Disability · Whole Life Insurance
There are some benefit enhancements/upgrades this year, so please take the time to sit down with a benefit counselor and review your options. This is also an excellent time to make sure you have filed for your annual health screening benefits, which are part of the accident, cancer and critical illness benefit plans.
- Supplemental – these plans supplement any existing coverage
- Limited Underwriting – no medical or physical exams required
- Family Coverage – available with all of the plans (except disability)
- Portable – members can continue coverage if they leave the company (except disability)
- Payroll Deduction – premiums are paid through payroll deduction
Houston February 2–5 Newark March 7–9
Atlanta February 15–19 Atlanta March 7–11
DFW February 15–17 O’Hare March 8–10
Newark February 16–19 Houston March 8–11
O’Hare February 22–24 DFW March 14–16
Detroit February 29–March 2 Cleveland March 22–24
Detroit March 29–31
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming enrollment, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at 800-344-9016.