The IAM sent out a bulletin on June 5, 2017, concerning multiple violations that occurred when the company offered a month of TDY/Temporary Vacancy Assignments. As of June 7, the Union continued discussions with the company concerning the violations and the company agreed that the contract has been violated. The company also agreed that they will no longer violate TDY/Temporary Vacancy Assignments and that they will follow the contract when making assignments.
If you were placed on a TDY/Temporary Vacancy Assignment the company has agreed to make CRJ Flight Attendants whole with the following:
1) If you did a TDY/Temporary Vacancy Assignment you will receive per-diem for the length of the TDY.
2) If you incurred any expenses for lodging, you will need to provide a receipt to be reimbursed.
3) If you incurred any expenses for parking, you will need to provide a receipt to be reimbursed.
As a reminder an ET al Grievance is filed, until the grievance is fully resolved, we request that you to reach out to your Grievance Rep., to ensure you are included in the resolution process and please have this information available:
1) If the Company asked you if you wanted to TDY/take a 30 day temporary assignment at a different base, please let us know so we can ensure you were properly compensated.
2) If the Company denied your request for a 30 day TDY/temporary assignment at a different base, please let us know as your seniority may have been violated.
3) If you were unaware of this offer and you would have taken a 30 day TDY/temporary assignment to a different base if the opportunity arose for you, please let us know.
Please contact Audra Bruner at AudraBruner.email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
United we stand in Solidarity