Sisters & Brothers,
Your District 142 Staff is excited to announce the launch of your very own mobile app for ExpressJet Flight Attendants. Over the past few months, your new app has been built from the ground up, encompassing the unique tools that our membership can thrive off of. Below is a list of the many functions we have created in the initial platform:
- ExpressJet News: Weekly Updates, Alerts, and Bulletins from your District Representatives
- District 142 News: Updates from all of our airline members within the IAM
- District 142 Observer
- District 142 Email Subscription: Stay alert on everything from negotiations to grievance trends
- Electronic Local Lodge Rep Request: Submit your contact info and your rep will contact you!
- ERJ and CRJ Contracts & Guides: The “need-to-know” while you are flying
- Supplemental Insurance by National Group Protection
- Flight Safety Contacts, ASAP versus IOR, & EAP Contact Info
- Call to Action: Don’t miss another rally or solidarity event across the system
- MNPL: What is MNPL? Learn how to join your coworkers while we lobby in Washington, D.C.
- Photo Gallery, Video Gallery, and Photo Submission
- About the IAM: “Who we are…” Learn who our fellow members are around the airports
- Other Online Resources: The IAM, DL 142, MNPL, Guide Dogs, KCM, and Union Plus website links
- Local Lodge Meeting Locations: “Allow Push Notifications” for meeting notifications
- Local Lodge and District Lodge Bylaws
… & much more to come!
This new tool is available through the Google Play Store:
and the Apple iTunes Store:
under IAMAW with the following icon:
***For those of you downloading from the Apple iTunes Store, and you have the most recent software update, you will need to follow these simple instructions to access the app:
- Go to Settings>General>Profile>Atlantic Mobile Apps>Click “Trust”
Lastly, as we noted above, you will now have the capability to receive meeting reminders, call to action alerts, and potential emergency alerts through “Push Notifications”. When you open your App, be sure to “Allow Push Notifications” in order to be reached immediately.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact your District Representative.
DL 142 President-Directing General Chair
Melissa Brennan & Marche Johnson-Cooper,