Sisters and Brothers,
National Group Protection (NGP) will be in the crew rooms in February and March to conduct a supplemental benefits enrollment for IAMAW District 142 members at ExpressJet. Please meet in person with a benefit counselor to enroll or make changes to your existing coverage. Members can enroll in any of the crew rooms, not just your base location.
Accident Insurance · Cancer Insurance · Critical Illness Coverage
Short Term Disability · Whole Life Insurance
There are NEW benefits this year, so please take the time to sit down with a benefit counselor and review your options. This is also an excellent time to make sure you have filed for your annual health screening benefits, which are part of the accident, cancer and critical illness benefit plans.
- Supplemental – these plans supplement any existing coverage
- Limited Underwriting – no medical or physical exams required
- Family Coverage – available with all of the plans (except disability)
- Portable – members can continue coverage if they leave the company (except disability)
- Payroll Deduction – premiums are paid through payroll deduction
Houston February 20—23
Dallas Ft Worth February 27—28
Cleveland February 27—28
Detroit March 1—2
Atlanta March 28–30
If you have any questions regarding the upcoming enrollment, please contact National Group Protection (NGP) at 800-344-9016.